Östervallskog church

Östervallskog's old church was inaugurated in 1874, but it burned down in 1983. The present church was built in 1985.

Östervallskog’s old church was inaugurated in 1874, but it burned down in 1983. The present church was built in 1985.

Among the fixtures preserved from the old church are a communion lime from 1733, wafer iron from 1746 and baptisms from the 13th century.

All other fixtures are of younger date. Before 1868 the church was located in the church village. Probably there has been a church there since the 1300s.

Contact

Östervallskogsvägen
67010, Töcksfors