The church in Östervallskog

The old church in Östervallskog was built during the years 1868 - 73 and consecrated 1874. It was however destroyed by fire in 1983. The present church was built 1985.

Among a few inventories preserved from fire is a sacramental cup from the year 1733 and a paten from 1746. All other objects are of later date, many donated. The baptismal funt from the 13th century was quite damaged by the fire, but hopefully it can be restored. Before year 1868 there was a church in Kyrkobyn, probably already since the 14th century.

Contact

Östervallskogsvägen
67010, Töcksfors